What has ProTec done to become more Green within our technology deployments?
- Installed vehicle diagnostic equipment on ProTec fleet of vehicles. Allows GPS location, vehicle speed monitoring, idling monitoring, and overall vehicle diagnostics.
- Allowed our employees to drive company vehicles home. This eliminates need for employees to drive first to our offices and then to the job sites and the same at the end of each day. Reduces overall mileage driven on a daily basis by estimated 25 miles per vehicle average.
- Put in place specific rules on excessive speeds and idling for all employees.
- Allows our service department to dispatch the closest vehicle to immediate service requests. In turn reducing gas consumption and emissions per service call dispatch.
- We have Strategically selected manufactures with Green policies and green product lines.
- Provide Green Data Center alternative designs to our customers which can easily reduce energy consumption 20% within data centers.
- Recycle Copper Cabling instead of throwing away where possible.
- Using Cloud Computing for much of our internal technology.
Direct ProTec Measurable Green Affects:
- Reduced Gas Consumption by 25% on a yearly basis per vehicle within our fleet.
- Reduced vehicle idling specific emmissions 10% per vehicle.
- Copper yearly recycling exceeding 15,000 pounds per year.