ProTec is an 8(a) Certified, Small Disadvantaged Business Enterprise that offers commercial and federal government customers design and installation services for data, voice, video, and electrical infrastructure.
ProTec has been in business since 1989 and is solely owned by Ana Martino Yambrek. ProTec has twice been named to INC Magazines INC 5000 fastest growing companies in the United States. Last year ProTec was nominated as Memphis Business Journal Small Business of the Year.
ProTec offers commercial and federal government customers design and installation services for data, voice, and video technology infrastructure. We focus on customers and agencies with multiple locations across a diverse geography in need of Pre-Engineering Design Services, Project Installation Services and Post Installation Support.
Our nationwide core competencies include:
- Inside Premise Cabling Design and Installation Services
- Outside Plant Design and Installation Services
- Advanced Metering Design and Installation Services
- World Class Data Center Design and Installation Services
- IT Engineering Services, both in Domestic and International Markets
- CCTV System Design and Installation Services on Federal Sites
- Access Control System Design and Installation Services on Federal Sites
As a certified 8(a) company ProTec can offer sole source contract opportunities across all Federal Agencies worldwide in the following: