8(a) Stars II
ProTec is a GSA 8(a) Stars II GWAC finalist
ProTec recently submitted its proposal for the 8(a) STARS' follow-on contract - GSA 8(a) STARS II. The 8(a) STARS II will have a period of performance including all options through 2016.
The 8(a) STARS II GWAC is a multiple awards, indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle.
8(a) STARS II Features: (Click her for GSA Welcome Kit)
- A multiple-award, indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity contract vehicle
- A five-year base with one five-year option.
- A $10 billion program ceiling
- Limited protestability
- Directed Order Authority: Directed task orders up to $4 million each are allowed for federal civilian and Department of Defense activities.
8(a) STARS II Benefits:
- 8(a) socioeconomic credit transferrable to the agency
- Pre-competed, easy to use contracts
- Access to proven 8(a) small business technology providers
- Shortened procurement lead time
- A low user access fee (0.75 percent) built into contractor's ceiling price
DUNS number: 198537359
STARS II Contract number: GS-06F-1139Z
Prompt payment terms: Net 30 days
8(a) STARS II Program Manager
ProTec SAM website: System for Award Management
GSA STARS II website: http://www.gsa.gov/portal/content/105243